- Could a 2 degree global temperature rise cut Chinese food production 38% in 25 years?
- CBC Radio The Sharing Economy
- A report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth – Venice 19-23 September 2012
- Peer-to-peer activities and the coming of the commons
- Introductory Remarks at the Venice conference re the Montreal conference
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Alternative consumption Interview with Benita Matofska, Chief Sharer of the U.K. and Aiden Enns [Winnipeg] , cofounder of BuyNothingChristmas.org about why we don’t need so much stuff http://degrowthcanada.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/cbc-radio-the-sharing-economy/ http://BuyNothingChristmas.org/ 14th November 2012 was the first ever Global Sharing Day. It … Continue reading