Geoff Garver has written a report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth in Venice from the 19th to the 23rd of September 2012 conference, along with links to some of the talks and other information:
- Could a 2 degree global temperature rise cut Chinese food production 38% in 25 years?
- CBC Radio The Sharing Economy
- A report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth – Venice 19-23 September 2012
- Peer-to-peer activities and the coming of the commons
- Introductory Remarks at the Venice conference re the Montreal conference