Bob Thomson and Geoff Garver made this brief presentation on our Montreal conference at the opening session of the 3rd international conference on degrowth at the Malibran Theatre in Venice on 19 September 2012.
- Could a 2 degree global temperature rise cut Chinese food production 38% in 25 years?
- CBC Radio The Sharing Economy
- A report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth – Venice 19-23 September 2012
- Peer-to-peer activities and the coming of the commons
- Introductory Remarks at the Venice conference re the Montreal conference
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.