- Could a 2 degree global temperature rise cut Chinese food production 38% in 25 years?
- CBC Radio The Sharing Economy
- A report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth – Venice 19-23 September 2012
- Peer-to-peer activities and the coming of the commons
- Introductory Remarks at the Venice conference re the Montreal conference
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Geoff Garver has written a report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth in Venice from the 19th to the 23rd of September 2012 conference, along with links to some of the talks and other information: Read his report on … Continue reading
This article in the July 2012 issue of Red Pepper is quite relevant to our discussions about degrowth. Michel Bauwens’ article examines how collaborative, commons-based activities (including manufacturing, information and even money) are emerging to challenge capitalism. Hilary Wainwright poses … Continue reading
Bob Thomson and Geoff Garver made this brief presentation on our Montreal conference at the opening session of the 3rd international conference on degrowth at the Malibran Theatre in Venice on 19 September 2012. Read the presentation here.