Sustainability: adjective or noun?
Leonardo Boff /alainet
It is fashionable these days to talk of sustainability. It is deemed proper to give assurances that an enterprise, when producing, is respectful of the environment. Several truths lie behind this word, but also many lies. Sustainability is generally used as an adjective, not as a noun.
- Could a 2 degree global temperature rise cut Chinese food production 38% in 25 years?
- CBC Radio The Sharing Economy
- A report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth – Venice 19-23 September 2012
- Peer-to-peer activities and the coming of the commons
- Introductory Remarks at the Venice conference re the Montreal conference
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.