thanks for spreading the word about the picnic and getting organised locally: 60 cities are taking part to the global picnic for degrowth! In the coming 7 days, please invite people to join this initiative and above all, start sending press release to your local/regional/national newspaper/radio/magazine/webtv to tell them about this glo-cal event! This is very important to get visibility. Each media always has a contact fax or email on their home page. Just use it!
Have a good day and enjoy the picnic! 😉
- Could a 2 degree global temperature rise cut Chinese food production 38% in 25 years?
- CBC Radio The Sharing Economy
- A report on the 3rd international conference on degrowth – Venice 19-23 September 2012
- Peer-to-peer activities and the coming of the commons
- Introductory Remarks at the Venice conference re the Montreal conference